Brake Service and Repairs
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if you hit the brakes and your car takes longer to stop.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal feels low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- The steering wheel stutters when braking
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Bonola Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; avoiding their service means you are risking your life. Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Bonola Automotive we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Bonola Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!